Friday, August 21, 2009

Festival of Quilts - quick review

I've had a good two days at the Festival of Quilts.  I did spend a lot of time at Ferret's stall - pictures on her blog (http://ferfab.blogspot.com/2009/08/festival-of-quilts-day-1.html It was fun to help out.  I ended up wearing a quiltart t-shirt, so I wasn't mistaken for a random stranger, and then added a badge which said "I'm not Ferret", so I wasn't mistaken for her.  For some reason, if people assumed I was Ferret, they were much less embarrassed when I could point to the badge to correct them.  I felt a bit like Slartibartfast - "my name is not important".

If you go, do have a good time.



2 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Good to meet you there. You must be shattered!!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Just got home from the NEC..what a show. Saw Ferret's stall..man does she do some amazing work!